- Interactive Platform – NEW platform that customizes workouts and meals to you and your individual needs!
- Daily Workout Plan – Exclusive access to daily workouts customized to you and your goals. We take all the guess work out for you and make your workout plan straightforward and easy to follow.
- Demonstration Workout Videos – Stream move videos demonstrated by our expert, certified trainers from any device with internet access. Suitable whether you’re a beginner or more advanced, whether you have 13 minutes or 1 hour, there’s a workout routine for you.
- Daily Meal Planner – Fully customized to your specific macros – All Diet Preferences Welcome! (Meat/Vegan/Vegetarian/Pescatarian)
- Grocery List – Pull up checklist as you’re shopping and check them off as purchased!
- Weekly Progress Check-Ins – Update your progress weekly and see your changes on your analytical chart!
- Home/Gym Workouts – Let us know where you will be working out and your workout planner will be updated accordingly!
- Accountability Tracker – Will be able to connect to and upload heart rate and more! (Coming Soon)
- Customer Support – 24/7 Customer Service via Contact Us
- Private Support Group – Share your journey with others going through the same program! Includes surprise giveaways!
- 1 on 1 Coaching – Our team is here to answer questions and help you along your journey!
- SMS Alerts – Enjoy motivational quotes, Tips, and be the first to receive information on upcoming sales!
- eBook Recipes – Delicious recipes handpicked by our dietitians. Changing your lifestyle for healthy food options does not have to be bland and boring. Try some of our favorite recipes and share them with your friends and family!
Fast Track Plan (Coming Soon!)
Want to learn the basics to get you started? The Fast Track Plan is for you. You will get two weeks of daily workouts and meal planning, without the long term commitment. This plan will teach you what is needed for your fitness goal, and then you will be able to continue towards your goal with the skills you learned.
30 Day Plan
The 30 Day Plan is an introductory plan. It was designed to provide you with a solid introduction to the lifestyle change and help you reach some attainable goals for that time period. Initially, if following the plan correctly, most individuals will experience “newbie gains”, which can include fat loss and muscle gain. This usually takes place around week 3 or 4. Oftentimes, individuals see these changes in their body and expect this “newbie gain” trend to continue, but this isn’t the case and veering from the program can lead to destructive yo-yo dieting and exercising behaviors.
Depending on your diet and frequency of meals prior to participating in the program, you might feel full at first since your body isn’t used to the diet on this program and meal frequency. After some time and consistency, it’s common for you to be hungry more often. This is a result of the increase in calories burned as well as a change in the quality of food in your diet.
60 Day Plan
The 60 Day Plan is where the real lifestyle reprogramming begins. Contrary to popular belief, studies indicate it can take individuals anywhere from 2 months to about 8 months to form a new habit and reprogram a behavior change. This means the 60 Day Plan is the minimum amount of time to participate in a fitness program and really have a fighting chance of making it stick post completion.
During days 31-60, you can expect your meal prep and workouts to become more like second nature. You may start to feel tired, but this is where you need to dig deep and stay with it. If you miss a workout, it’s not the end of the world but don’t make it a habit. It’s important to listen to your body, but don’t make excuses for yourself. Additionally, if you’re feeling good and think to yourself “I could workout on my rest day”, don’t. Get that rest in. It’s important for recovery and longevity of your overall health.
For those of you who frequent your bathroom scale as a tool to monitor progress, it’s important to understand that the scale isn’t always a good measure of progress. Remember, muscle weighs more than fat and if you’re gaining muscle, this can warp the numbers on your scale and make you feel like you’re not making progress. Monitoring your performance at the gym (e.g. I couldn’t do pull ups before but now I can, or tracking weight lifting personal records), taking progress photos, and body composition measurements (like InBody Composition Analysis or Body Fat Measurements performed by a professional) are also important gauges for progress.
90 Day Plan
This is the number one recommended plan and where the real work begins. Remember, 60 days is the minimum amount of time (on average) that it takes an individual to form a new habit, so continuing thru days 61-90 will give you the best opportunity for continued success. In health and fitness, consistency is key!
Heading into day 61 you may feel like you really need a break or you’ve made awesome progress and now you want to give it go on your own, but this is the time for you to really solidify your healthy eating and exercise habits as a part of your normal routine. By the end of the 90 day program, as long as your sticking to the program, individuals should notice they don’t feel as tired overall, their energy levels are more stable throughout the day, and there should definitely be improved muscle tone and fat loss (this varies depending on the program you select, e.g. fat loss, muscle building, maintenance). By the end of the 90 days, your body should be a well oiled machine that works better for you, and you should be able to take what you know and integrate your new lifestyle into your daily routine for good!
Check out our Fit2BeIt Transformation Page and choose which plan is right for you!